- 195466 - Project Manager
- Remote Work
- $40 to $48.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Project Manager for an opening in Remote, CA.
Create project schedules / Gantt charts and defining project milestones for multiple program implementations and go-live activities.
• Schedule, facilitate, and report weekly project meetings with clients and internal teams
• Operate as single point of contact for ULS project-based activities
• Generate/Review deliverables such as project plans, process flows or other required communications
• Participate in design reviews with client, project, and ULS teams
• Manage change requests throughout project cycle
• Identify and manage project risks and issues
• Collaborating with 3rd party suppliers to meet project milestones and deliverables
• Responsible for managing the ULS Project Team to ensure project work is complete
• Manage budget for project including team expense(s)
Must be experienced PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.