- 195553 - QA Inspector
- CA-Bay Area
- Up to $21.00 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a QA Inspector for an opening in Anaheim, CA
Our Quality Assurance Inspectors are responsible for performing inspections, audits of purchased parts, units, materials, equipment, panel/module level assemblies and quality control programs to specifications. Interprets manufacturing drawings, diagrams, specifications and lists to approve or reject units. Maintains support documentation and reviews performance data.
Ensures in-process and finished products meet company standards. Determines or assists in determining methods and procedures necessary for inspection. Validates products and documentation for compliance to all applicable requirements and prepares items for presentation to the customer for acceptance and delivery.
• Inspection of products and their associated documents in accordance with L3Harris Workmanship Standards, engineering requirements, customer specifications, work instructions, inspection plans, and other requirements as needed.
• Control of non-conforming product and maintenance of accurate records.
• Detailed data analysis in support of prototype builds
• Applicant will need to be able to work in all types of environments (inside and outside), in all kinds of weather
• Able to identify problems and issues and offer straightforward solutions
• Be able to move 30 lbs.
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to read and comprehend detailed control plans, work instructions and related criteria
• Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to interface across the organization to achieve effective results
• Experience working in a team environment to solve problems and balance workloads
• Experience with electronics workmanship standards such as IPC-A-610 and IPC-A-620
• Experience in Aerospace manufacturing, mechanical assemblies, and/or electronic assemblies
• Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent with 8+ years of prior related experience in a quality-related discipline or 2 years post-secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.