- 195659 - Sr Verification Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Verification Engineer 5 for an opening in El Segundo, CA.
Utilize high-level architectural documentation along with algorithm descriptions to create self-checking and reusable testbenches from scratch
- Develop Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage
- Utilize UVM to create drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards
Minimum of 14 years experience in Digital ASIC verification with at least 5 years focused on UVM
- Experience with ASIC development including architectural definition, and detailed design implementation and functional verification using SystemVerilog.
- Experience with design architecture and detailed specification generation.
PREFERRED DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with UVMf
- Experience with hardware emulators (Palladium, Veloce)
- Proficiency with hardware verification languages: System Verilog, System Verilog Assertions
- Ability to write executable test plans
- Proficiency with Object Oriented Programming Concepts: Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Ability to create self-checking and reusable testbenches from scratch
- Experience developing Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage
- Proficient in scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, etc.
- Revision Control Systems: svn, cvs, git
- Proficient in Linux Environments
- Demonstrated history of 1st pass success with ASIC designs.
Accredited advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work experience, Master+12 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.