- 195676 - Security Administrator
- Up to $20.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Security Administrator for an opening in Rockwall, TX.
Control access by all visitors entering/exiting the facility through enforcement of proper badge issuance and entry control of the premises.
• Review documents, media, or hardware to determine proper classification markings in accordance with the Information Security Oversight Office (ISOO), contract(s), or security manuals.
• Ensure quality assurance checklists are maintained for Temp in/out material, Information Security Media in/out records, and maintain visitor logs.
• Input controlled media into material databases. Manage dispatch and receipt requirements for inspection purposes. Conduct random inspections of personal holdings entering/exiting secure spaces.
• Act as focal POC for emergency management, i.e. notifications, evacuations, etc. Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned by appropriate management/lead personnel.
• Maintain proficiency in Industrial Security disciplines to include: Marking Classified Information, Derivative Classification, Transmission and Transportation of Classified Information, Safeguarding Classified Information in the National Industrial Security Program, Protection of Personally Identifiable Information, and Basic Information Security. Monitors access control/alarm systems for the entire facility.
• Receives, transcribes, and transmits information via radio, telephone, and computer network.
• Prepares detailed written/computerized reports for alarm and incident responses.
• Takes necessary action to ensure compliance with company rules and regulations, safe work practices, and other control procedures having to do with a Control Center/Dispatch Center.
• Must be knowledgeable of Intelligence Community Directives (ICD's), and Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCID's), NISPOM, NISPOM-SUP, and Joint Air Force, Army, Navy (JAFAN) Manuals.
• Must be willing to work ANY assigned shift
• Requires a minimum of a high school diploma and six (6) years relevant experience; equal combination of education and experience to be considered.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.