- 195693 - Service Contract Administrator
- NY-New York
- $17.18 to $29.68 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Service Contract Administrator for an opening in Skaneateles, NY.
• Development, execution and Continuous improvement of business strategies supporting Customer Contract Administration and Management. Responsible for the development, execution and Continuous improvement of business strategies supporting Customer Contract Administration and Management. This position will be the key point of contact for their contract portfolio.
• Maintenance, set up, compliance checking, reporting and any adhoc requests for assigned contractor. This could include maintaining pricing on GPO websites directly or via monthly upload process.
• Creation of price lists for all contracts and proper support of those price lists in system applications and individual price lists for distributors.
• Tier administration for given contractor. This includes responding to Tier requests in timely manner, running reports to validate tier spend requests, and contacting appropriate distributors with customer/tier eligibility information.
• Running monthly/quarterly Administrative Fee payments for given contractor and running sales reports for given payments. If there are programs for a given contractor this position will administer all aspects of them as well; this could include validating special tier requests, managing performance rebate programs, etc.
• Performing sales queries and ad-hoc reporting as requested. They are also responsible for delivering contract compliance reporting upon contract renewal.
• Key point of contact for contract inquiries distributors, sales force and customer service team inquiries. This position is responsible for keeping all parties informed of contract information, which may include monthly/quarterly update meetings, conference calls and training sessions. The position will share the responsibility of responding to all customer inquiries in Contract Administration mailbox.
• Work closely with National Accounts, and the sales organization for creating and implementation of Volume Purchase Agreements with hospitals & hospital systems, creating and implementation of ICCs (including loading, maintenance & reporting), contract sub-agreements and commitment tiers (including validation, loading, compliance and reporting).
• Other duties as assigned
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in pricing contracting or related industry experience. Excellent personal organization skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package, especially MS Excel (pivot tables, formulas, lookups, etc)
• System knowledge preferred (ex: SAP, Vistex)
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to recognize issues and identify solutions
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
B.S. Degree in a relevant field preferred, two-year degree (Associates) required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.