- 195741 - Accounts Payable Assistant
- CA-Central California
- San Diego
- $20 to $25.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Accounting Coordinator for an opening in San Diego, CA
• Pick up daily mail and receivers. Print out invoices coming in via email. Stamp mail with receipt date and distribute to the appropriate Accounting or Accounting Coordinator, Sr.
• Ensure that invoices are properly matched to the purchase order and receiver. Research and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Ensure that invoices are paid accurately and timely.
• Filing of all Accounts Payable related information and documents.
• Match and prepare checks against invoices for mailing.
• Assist in preparation and reconciliation of corporate reports.
• Generates and maintains related journals, ledgers and other accounting records.
• Performs other Accounting/Clerical duties as assigned.
•At least five years of progressive accounts payable experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
•Experience with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system
•Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
•High level of accuracy and discretion in every task
•Excellent attention to detail, able to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines, and able to handle multiple projects seamlessly
•Outstanding customer service skills with both internal and external customers
High school diploma or equivalent
•AA degree or some college courses, preferably in Accounting or a related field
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x223 or (800) 927-9318 x223
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.