- 195749 - RFI/RFP Coordinator
- $21 to $35.93 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a RFI/RFP Coordinator for an opening in Batesville, IN.
• Review all RFI/RFP documents related to Hillrom GPO, IDN, and local agreements
• Engage Finance, Human Resources, Risk Management, Marketing, Sales, Sales Management, etc. to ensure all bid responses are in compliance with business rules.
• Leads cross organization collaboration and coordination for completion of assigned for Bids, including preparation of bid responses. Requires, from time to time, direct communication with customers to facilitate the submission of Bids.
• Assists the National Account Executive, Director of Strategic Accounts, and Field Sales in the development of bid responses, pricing, and overall strategy.
• Work closely with Legal and Contract Review Team to ensure all bid responses are acceptable to Hill-Rom’s Terms and Conditions. Collaborate with Marketing, Marketing Communications and Legal to assist in drafting and developing language as it pertains to formal bid responses.
• Use knowledge of Hill-Rom and competitor product portfolios to ensure that correct products, models, features, and benefits are being positioned in the bid responses.
• Responsible for maintenance of Company and Product bid responses in Loopio Software.
• Maintenance of the Bid Log to report company Win/Loss ratio
• Supports sales by providing company information via Vendor Forms, Certificates of Insurance, etc.
• Monitor and utilize GPO websites for bid schedules and response uploads
• Proactively search for bid opportunities on various websites
• Facilitate Internal Audits as they pertain to contracts administered through Sales Operations.
• Generate price comparisons, price analyses, purchase history, and reports as requested by customers, field sales, finance, marketing, Directors of Strategic Accounts, and National Account Executives.
• Answer Sales/Customer Service related pricing questions and general contract information
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x232 or (800) 927-9318 x232
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.