- 195806 - Engineering Technical Specialist 3
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Engineering Technical Specialist 3 for an opening in Hazelwood, MO.
Develops, documents, implements, provides consultation on the application of, and ensures compliance with, requirements for use of engineering tools, processes and standards. Provides training and assistance in the utilization of processes and tools and supports the integration of engineering designs. Ensures regulatory requirements are met. Identifies and validates user access roles, produces tip sheets and understands system interoperability. Provides configuration management, coordinates changes, performs assessments of compliance and manages the implementation of product standards across company business units and programs. Represents company interests on external standards committees and develops, adapts and/or adopts external standards for internal use. Develops, maintains and distributes engineering documents, reports and correspondence to enable business activity. Collects, analyzes and validates engineering performance metrics and coordinates organizational requirements to support business needs. Works under general direction.
• Provide development and sustainment support to customers
• Work with customers to gather functional requirements, estimate project scope and manage a project plan for new developments.
• Partner with multiple organizations to create and configure a deliverable product that meets the requirements.
• Manage the change requests and bug fixes with end users and coordinate with IT support teams. Familiarity with Agile is a plus
• Work to resolve requests from users related to modifications or defects in application code or data logic.
• Work in a team environment and execute scheduled assignments. Report written and verbal status on progress of projects.
• Understand Product Lifecycles (i.e. development, test, production and post-production support)
• Experience with change management tools (GitLab, SVN/Subversion, and TFS)
• Experience with the full lifecycle process of software systems and development
• Good communication skills to effectively provide status and updates on ongoing projects
• Experience with advanced database/computing skills (SQL, PL/SQL and Shell Scripting) to query, develop, maintain and manage large databases
• Experience with Extract/Transfer/Load of data using PL/SQL and/or software to maintain live databases.
• Experience working with various types of visualizations and data sources to and developing metrics in Tableau
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.