- 195842 - Systems Engineer
- Forth Worth
- $48.08 to $113.00 DOE
- 15 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for an opening in Fort Worth, TX.
his position is for a mid-career Systems Engineering and Integration Lead supporting system design, interface management, and demonstration/test events within the Spectrum Warfare portfolio with SkunkWorks. The selected individual will be responsible for system interface design, flight test planning, interfacing with suppliers, and collaborating with teams across the Corporation for the Spectrum Dominance project. Additionally, briefings to customers and project technical leadership will be necessary.
The selected individual is expected to:
• Apply extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines
• Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
• Guide the successful completion of major projects
• Represent the organization as a technical point of contact
• Interact with personnel across the Corporation on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between multiple organizations
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or a related STEM discipline or equivalent experience/combined education
- At least 3 years of professional experience in RF (Radio Frequency) Systems
- Experience with Systems Integration and Test
- Ability to lead a team of diverse engineers
- Experience collaborating with suppliers and managing technical baselines
- Electrical or Electronics troubleshooting and hands-on problem-solving experience
- Software development experience (e.g. Python)
- Software Defined Radio experience
- Experience with radar systems
- Knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and associated toolsets
- Strong decision making and judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic financial and business acumen
- Ability to deliver results for the business in partnership with program managers and other functional disciplines/organizations as needed
- Experience using standard office software tools/solutions e.g., Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or a related STEM discipline or equivalent experience/combined education
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.