- 195843 - Multidiscipline Engineer 2
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Seal Beach
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Multidiscipline Engineer 2 located in Seal Beach, CA.
The primary responsibility in this role will be addressing and resolving in-service issues related to Nacelle structures and predictive/proactive projects for all in-service company-owned Nacelle structures. In this role, you will also be tasked with: working directly with airline customers to analyze Nacelle Structures issues, writing technical documents to inform airline customers of status/resolution, monitoring supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
• Respond to customer technical service requests.
• Assessing and resolving product/process issues through the product life-cycle.
• Leading research of technical, operational and quality issues that cannot be resolved by the customer.
• Designing and/or providing analysis of interim and final engineering solutions to return airplanes to revenue service.
• Working with and possibly directing cross-functional teams to conduct root cause analysis and develop dispositions for complex design non-conformance.
• Assesses complex system events reports to determine potential safety issues.
• Develops and implements product/process improvements.
• Writes documentation of hardware related problems.
• Participates in activities for on-site disabled product repair teams.
• Develops customer correspondence for continued safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
• Solves problems and provides other support of fielded hardware over the entire product life-cycle.
• Works with others to develop program test strategies.
• Manages performance of critical suppliers to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
• Conducts program independent reviews and reports results to program leadership.
• Coordinate with suppliers, customers, and internal groups to meet customer needs.
•Experience with composite and metal structures
•Experience with customer support
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
he position requires flexibility to address emergent issues and important airline meetings off-hours and may require an occasional off-shift work schedule to support the fleet operating 24/7/365.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.