- 195852 - Contract Administrator III
- $21.09 to $35.93 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Contract Administrator III for an opening in Batesville, IN.
• Review all Contract Terms and Conditions related to the assigned contract portfolio
• Participate in strategy calls and incorporate requirements into contract language
• Provide contract support to the National and Enterprise Accounts teams
• Occasional direct customer communication to discuss terms and conditions on behalf of the company during negotiations
• Work closely with Legal to ensure all contracts are acceptable to Client's terms and conditions. Assist Legal in drafting and developing language as it pertains to contracts and bids.
• Work closely with Finance, HR, Risk Management, Marketing, Sales, Sales Management, Credit, etc. to ensure all contracts are in compliance with Client contracting guidelines.
• Responsible for maintenance of contracts to include updates and amendments to reflect changes in Client's contract offerings and contract extensions.
• Work directly with the Compliance and Analytics
Teams to respond to internal and external audits as they pertain to assigned contracts.
• Work directly with the Contract Management Teams to ensure pricing and other key terms are implemented per the terms of the contract.
• Maintain Finance contract tracking logs and loading contracts in document retention software
• Utilize the SAP Aribia software alerts to report contract status and notify the appropriate business leads of upcoming contract expirations, compliance requirements, and other key contract dates.
• Communicate finalized contracts/amendments for contract implementation/maintenance.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.