- 195866 - Programming Analyst 2
- Remote Work
- 7 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Programming Analyst 2 for an opening in Remote, WA.
Provides assistance to design, program and execute test plans. Implements, documents and maintains routine computing applications and software. Assists in gathering and evaluating end user requirements. Writes and compiles routine code and constructs routine database objects based on documented design. Modifies or upgrades applications to maintain software functionality. Documents, validates and researches reported problems and assists in developing user training.
• 5+ years of experience in development, implementation and support of small and/or large scale Software applications
• Supply Chain Application experience – preferred
• 3 to 5 years’ experience working on
o UI Framework: Angular/React – top priority skill
o Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
o Experience working with Code repositories on TFS/AzureDevops/Git
o Cloud: PCF or Azure or AWS
o SharePoint Framework: SharePoint 2013/2016
• Experience using Agile Methodologies - SAFe, SCRUM etc.
• Software development/support skills include: designing, documenting, coding, user training, testing, and maintaining software computing applications
• Candidate will work with internal business partners and product owners to deliver products/applications that delight end users
• Strong communication skills will be required to succeed in this job;
• Work with Product manager, Systems/Data Analysts and UX designer to define application requirements and usability
• Knowledge: Apply extensive job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories, and concepts to deliver projects
• Problem Solving: Provide technical solutions and implementations to complex problems that require ingenuity and creativity
• Discretion: Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment
• Superior programming skills
Accredited technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master, 6 year's related work experience, etc.).
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.