- 195870 - Web Software Developer 2
- $45.77 to $57.21 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking one Web Software Developer 2 for an opportunity in Chandler, AZ.
We have an opportunity for a Sr. SharePoint Developer to support the Mechanical Engineering department as part of its in-house Innovation Group (IG). The IG creates, maintains, and updates content and tools for the business unit’s intranet on the SharePoint platform. The goal is to deliver a modern intranet promoting an improved employee experience (EX) that improves communication and productivity.
• Create SharePoint based intranet sites and tools using graphics and style sheets.
• Apply and maximize deployment of Innovation Group SharePoint out of the box features and functionalities.
• Knowledge of all phases of the SharePoint Development Lifecycle.
• Translation of customer technical requirements into development plans.
• Implementation of designs in SharePoint.
• Provide recommendations to customers resulting in an enhanced user experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related degree
• 5+ years of related experience
• Experience using SharePoint (preferably 2013)
• Experience creating Nintex Forms and Workflows
• Experience with C#
• Experience with SharePoint System Administration
• Experience with UI/UX Design
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience with Agile Development and Project Management
Bachelor's Degree required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.