- 195872 - Computing Architect 5
- Remote Work
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Computing Architect 5 for an remote opportunity.
Leads activities to define requirements, design and verify robust architecture, data and information management systems and components. Leads the identification of design constraints and ensures architecture conforms to requirements. Incorporates architecture functions into software development lifecycle. Leads the development and configuration management of architecture views and models. Assesses of feasibility of architecture solutions and alternatives. Performs trade-off analyses. Evaluates products to assess suitability for integration into delivery system environments. Drafts data and information management products and service standards. Assesses impact of architectural decisions to product lifecycle. Develops architecture and data/information management standards and strategies. Coaches and mentors others.
• Exercises critical thinking and innovative problem solving
• Experience in Strategic Architecture and leading strategy and implementation of various capabilities
• Develop the conceptual architecture(s), systems / integration architecture(s), roadmaps and associated artifacts.
• Provide technical direction for existing, transitional, and to-be architecture(s).
• Partner with solution architects within the segment for alignment to Digital Enterprise direction.
• Evaluates architecture solutions and alternatives to assess suitability for integration into Product Systems portfolio.
• Work with Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions as well as in-house developed solutions to develop systems/data integration strategy and plan.
• Assist business in the scoping and planning of upcoming projects.
• Partner with the DevOps team, Engineering Architects, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Engineering functions, and our strategic partners to roadmap and implement our strategy
• Research and bring forward opportunities to advance the design and implementation of
o An enhanced automated build, test, and deployment pipeline
o Frameworks for automated management of application infrastructure
o Scalable, adaptive infrastructure capabilities required for a diverse user community
• Partner with Data and Integration Architecture focal to ensure consistent and reliable deployments across these disciplines as well as seamless systematic interactions with other Enterprise capability domains and legacy systems.
• Ability to develop community of practices to facilitate discussions with technical team to drive improvement and efficiencies.
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Experience in Enterprise strategy and roadmap
• Experience in Solutioning and Implementation of PLM/ERP Systems or any large Enterprise systems
• Excellent communication
• Up-to-date with latest industry trends in Software and Product development and management
• Agile SAFe methodology exposure
• Strong knowledge of solution/system architecture (e.g. TOGAF Certified)
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work experience, Master+12 years' related work experience, 18 years' related work experience, etc.)
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.