- 195926 - Production Planning and Scheduler 2
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $19.39 to $24.24 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking three Production Planning and Scheduler 2's for an opportunity in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Plans, prepares, issues and controls production schedules and tracks material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.
- Schedules equipment and personnel, confirms material supply and demands, and prepares work orders or purchase requests based on a master production schedule, shop load and inventory requirements.
- Review and track internal status of customer product. Lead internal area production meetings for assigned work center area and communicate status changes to program management in a timely manner.
- Take action with correct internal teams to promptly resolve any program schedule issues.
- Coordinates interdepartmental activity with production coordinator (union based), quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, and Operations Program Management.
High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of direct work experience in production control, production planning, or work center scheduling specifically for "onsite" manufacturing or in machine shop environment.
- Analytical skills are required for determining priorities, lead times, and shop floor schedules.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and SAP
High school diploma/GED.
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week. Shift start: 6 am
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x232 or (800) 927-9318 x232
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.