- 195947 - Facilities Technician
- Salt Lake City
- $18 to $22.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Facilities Technician for an opening in Salt Lake City, UT
Performs maintenance and repairs in the areas of plumbing, painting, carpentry, and electric.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
• Air conditioning repairs, which include split A/C systems, chillers and fan coil units.
• Electrical service and repairs
• Plumbing maintenance and repairs
• General carpentry projects and repair jobs
• Respond to and assess building alarms
• Setup furniture and offices for new hires
• Provides support for on-site activities to include setting up tables and chairs
• Distributes printer/copier supplies and paper
• Working knowledge of maintenance and repairs in the areas of plumbing, painting, carpentry, and electric
• High school diploma or GED and minimum three years of related experience and/or training
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.