- 195986 - Instructor 3/Technical Trainer
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Instructor 3 for an opening in Renton, WA.
• Conduct learning delivery utilizing a variety of delivery methods, techniques and platforms
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide learning consultation services
• Provide extensive professional & technical assistance in both formal classroom and on-the-job learning.
• Render professional assistance to resolve difficult or unusual problems
• Facilitate work teams, providing necessary training, and leading problem resolution and process improvement
• Continue broadening/deepening areas of expertise to ensure flexibility across the collective statement of work (SOW)
• Interpret regulations and standards, ensure delivery of learning complies with commercial, government, regulatory and organizational standards and specifications
• Emphasize safety precautions to be taken as applicable
• Assist Functional Development by serving as a SME
• Edit existing solutions or create temporary solutions to meet a unique and/or urgent business need
• Able to work multiple shifts and at multiple sites within the Puget Sound region - some out of region travel may be required
• 5+ years of experience performing aircraft manufacturing operations in one or more of the following domains: Assembly, Mechanical, Electrical, Seal, Fiber Optics, Quality Assurance or Flightline environment
• Experience training and/or mentoring in a technical environment
• Experience reading and interpreting technical data
PREFERRED DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience in Commercial Aircraft Mechanical procedures i.e. installation/removals, sealing, line installation, bonding and grounding, torquing, safe tying devices, etc.
• Experience transferring knowledge through formal or informal modes of training
• Experience and ability to demonstrate skills associated with aircraft operations and maintenance i.e. aircraft servicing, jacking, towing, fueling/de-fueling, component installation/removal, etc.
• Military Technical School Training and/or FAA A&P License
Accredited education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.