- 195990 - Engineer Electronics 3
- $29.08 to $36.35 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer Electronics 3 for an opportunity in Baltimore, MD.
• Provide operational and leadership support for antenna test engineering production programs and facilities including:
• Leading projects to improve the operational efficiency of the test areas
• Managing spare equipment to minimize production downtime
• Leading projects to create a 5S lean, organized and efficient test environment
• Support the antenna test engineering team with test issues and root cause resolutions
• Managing production test support
• Interfacing with cross functional teams to maximize production efficiency
• Hands on support with electrical, RF, mechanical and refrigeration test equipment in a production and engineering environment
• Leading 10+ member cross functional teams to complete projects
• Daily reporting to functional and program management
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other related STEM curriculum and 2 years of relevant experience. Candidates without a Bachelor’s degree but with 5 years of relevant experience will be considered.
• Experience in leading or managing projects and/or people
• Experience working in a hands on engineering and manufacturing environment
• Test equipment or test development experience
• Familiarity with RF and antenna theory
• Antenna range experience
Bachelor's Degree required.
School must be accredited.
5/40 work week
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.