- 196001 - Accountant III
- $44.56 to $50.71 DOE
- 5 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Accountant III for an opening in Skaneateles, NY.
• Manages budgeting and reporting processes including developing financial targets, key metrics and financial projections and alignment of financial and operational objectives for SKF Operations.
• Financial business partner for Executive Director of Plant Operations and site operational leaders.
• Supports the monthly accounting closing activities for costs and functional support.
• Monitors performance in the attainment of plans and objectives, providing timely identification of areas requiring action. Determines deviations in financial performance and provides comprehensive analyses and recommendations to management for timely and effective decision making.
• Weekly metrics preparation and presentation
• Provide root cause analysis for plant manufacturing variances
• Review and validate completed VIP’s for direct materials and site plant operations.
• Active involvement/engagement in site operations team
• Reviews and approves capital expenditures and development project requests for SKF Operations.
• Perform quarterly analytics of E&O Inventory and LTB Inventory
• Other duties may be assigned
Minimum 6+ years of Finance & Accounting experience preferably with a large manufacturing operation.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and computer skills (SAP, MS Office)
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field or local equivalent
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.