- 196014 - Software Engineer IV
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer IV for an opening in Greenville, TX.
This engineer would be working daily with members from multiple software engineering team members to develop, maintain, test, integrate software in development, integration, and target environments.
• Software design, implementation, integration.
• The investigation and resolution of defects.
• The evaluation of change requests from stakeholders.
• Researching new software concepts.
6+ years of software development with an object oriented programming language (C++, Java)
• 6+ year(s) of professional experience with a software development process (Agile, Waterfall)
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Able to write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Able to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Able to prepare and produce releases of software components
• Able to support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Able to learn new things quickly and rapidly prototype.
Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• Or Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x283 or (800) 927-9318 x283
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.