- 196021 - Quality Inspector
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Inspector for an opening in Skaneateles, NY.
As a Quality Inspector, you will support supplier quality engineers by performing quality inspection of product coming from a contract manufacturer. Support also includes, document and report results, segregate and identify material status.
• Conduct quality inspections
• Document quality inspection results
• Segregate and identify material status
• 1-2 years of experience working in a quality inspection is required.
• Work requires the ability to lift/carry objects routinely weighting 35-50 pounds.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.