- 196044 - Manufacturing Technician
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- Up to $19.25 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Technician for an opening in Carlsbad, CA.
• Full responsibility for the manufacturing of products
• Complete all Production tasks as scheduled on a daily and weekly basis.
• To report to the Team Leader / Production Supervisor any safety or production related problems.
• Ensure plant hygiene and housekeeping is always maintained.
• Report and identify problems associated with machinery breakdowns.
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures with impeccable adherence and report any problems with documentation.
• Notify Team Leader / Production Supervisor of packaging and consumable needs.
• Participate in appropriate meetings and discussions as required.
• All other reasonable tasks as may be requested by the Team Leader and/or the Production Supervisor.
• Experience working in a production environment
• Proactive and motivated
• Accepting of flexible hours
• Technical and mechanical aptitude
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 lbs.
• Experience with Good Documentation Practices is desired.
• Experience operating filling machines, pipettes, pumps is a bonus.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.