- 196111 - Engineer Software 3
- $51.68 to $64.59 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking two Engineer Software 3's for an opportunity in Huntsville, AL.
• Designs, develops, tests functionality
• Designs and develops algorithms
• Development in agile environment with multiple teams collaborating
5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD.
· Ability to travel is required
· Experience with C++, C, Python, C#, Java
· Experience with collaborating in or using source code control environment (such as GitHub)
· Understanding of all phases of software development, and practical experience in an Agile / Dev*Ops environment
· Experience with leading small teams, projects, or working as a Scrum Master
· Knowledge of advanced programming concepts, technologies and toolsets.
· Windows/Linux or Networking certification preferred (i.e. Linux+, MSCE, CCNA)
· Security+ certification preferred
· Experience testing SW for performance and functionality based on requirement specification and ability to identify and document exact sequence of activities desired
· Experience with automated testing
· Knowledge of and development experience with Army Air and Missile Defense Systems
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week. Ability to travel is required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.