- 196160 - Engineer Digital 3
- Up to $89.73 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking two Engineer Digital 3's for an opportunity in Linthicum, MD.
The individual will perform functional verification of register transfer level (RTL) code of a complex ASIC at block level and SOC level using UVM (Universal Verification Methodology) and SystemVerilog and Cadence Xcelium simulation tool. This task includes but not limited to development of testbench, tests, verification IP (VIP), verification models, coverage models, extensive simulation and debug, code coverage and functional coverage, generation and analysis of reports and metrics, documentation etc.
This candidate will have an ability to operate in a team environment and collaborate across the different teams as required to accomplish the goals.
• Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Electrical Engineering or comparable engineering discipline
• 9+ years of design verification experience
• Expertise in HDL (VHDL/Verilog) and HVL (SystemVerilog)
• Experience with SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA)
• Advanced knowledge of UVM and SystemVerilog
• Experience with a coverage-driven verification methodology from planning through closure
• Knowledge of industry standard interfaces
• Experience with object oriented programming languages and concepts
• Be able to work in teams and communicate clearly across various levels of engineers
• Proficiency in scripting languages such as Tcl, Python or Perl
School must be accredited.
9/80 work schedule.
Work is 100% on site - no remote work available.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, the client is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.