- 196163 - Engineering Technician I
- $21.14 to $22.69 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineering Technician I for an opening in Acton, MA.
• Develop, maintain and/or improve visual project management tools
• Perform operational studies and engineering analysis (Time Studies, Capacity, Cost, etc)
• Participate in Lean Kaizen events to drive Continuous Improvement on the production floor.
• Develop and Revise Manufacturing Documentation (e.g. Work Instructions, Routings, BOMs)
• Support production with process troubleshooting, and creation of Engineering Change Requests.
• Lead 5S Audits and drive corrective actions to closure.
• Past Exposure to Lean/5S
• Technical writing and Communication Skills
• Work with minimal supervision both independently and as a member of a team
• Experience or possess the desire to gain experience in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to learn "hands-on" about various business and supply chain processes
• CAD Experience Preferred
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.