- 196178 - Project Manager I
- $32.96 to $39.90 DOE
- 11 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Project Manager I for an opening in Batesville, IN.
Assist the field sales team with the design and configuration of Liko overhead patient lifting solutions, creation of proposals and presentation drawings, develop submittal drawings. After receipt of purchase order, this role works with the field-based Project Managers, Account Executives, Customers, and Installers to manage the project through installation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
Provides sales operations support and assist the field sales team with the design, configuration, and coordination of Liko patient lift solutions.
Develops quotations and proposals based on requirements and/or customer needs assessments.
Creates patient lift designs and details - utilizing CAD programs - based on site surveys, plan reviews, and/or construction documents.
Prepares submittal drawings and package for customer review and approval, based on customer-specific order details.
Manages multiple projects simultaneously; Working with field-based Project Managers and Account Executives ensuring all key project-specific information and details are received and verified.
Manages installation process with identifying/hiring key 3rd party certified installers, while managing the schedule to meet customer’s expectations.
Communicates with customers, both internal and external, regarding customer requirements for product purchase, bids, proposals, drawings, and general troubleshooting.
Confers with appropriate personnel for technical advice and problem solving.
Provides Order Management/Customer Service with detailed information in order to process customer orders.
Maintains records and files regarding customer projects.
Responsible for creating and maintaining exceptional customer value, employee value, and shareholder value in an environment that is demanding and ever changing due to customer expectations and practices.
Uses appropriate software tools to perform bid takeoff, prepare quotations, develop drawings, process orders, while managing multiple projects.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills. Conversations can vary from a hospital’s maintenance person to the CEO, Architects, Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Contractors, Mechanical Contractors and Plumbing
- Contractors, internal and external Hill-Rom Associates.
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills.
- Must have ability to interpret Architectural and Electrical Plans.
- Must have ability to interpret contract specifications and construction documents.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have basic computer and automated drafting skills.
- Applied experience and skills utilizing CAD programs (ie AutoCAD) - Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited 4-year college or university; or 7-10 years related construction trade estimating experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.