- 196252 - Supply Chain Admin
- CA-Central California
- Santa Rosa
- $23 to $25.00 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Supply Chain Admin for an opening in Santa Rosa, CA
Provides administrative and clerical support specifically related to supply chain and procurement department activities. Maintains files, logs, records of invoices, purchase orders and other related documentation. Maintains information on computer systems. Assists in expediting orders. May assist buyers in contacting vendors to obtain prices and schedule delivery dates. Prepares standard requests for quotations and purchase requisitions. Assignments may require initiative regarding pricing revisions, order cancellations, discontinued items, acceptable substitutes, delivery date revisions, invoice discrepancies, etc. May place purchase orders as assigned by supervision.
Human Resources and Administrative Support
• Responsible for supporting supply chain department with a variety of administrative tasks
• Coordinate and maintain vendor master files
• Coordinate and maintain vendor certifications
• Assist procurement with invoice reconciliation
• Assist procurement with purchase order schedule maintenance and expedites
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and outside vendors
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure timely completion
• Responsible for end to end project management as needed
• MS Office
• ERP experience preferred
• Other duties as required
• Experience in a technology or manufacturing environment preferred.
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Office required; ERP experience preferred
• Knowledge of procurement, invoices and purchase orders preferred.
• Typical office environment.
• Willing and able to work beyond regular hours when necessary.
• Education – High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience – 2-4 years of professional work history in an administrative support capacity.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.