- 196338 - Electrical Engineer
- $21 to $65.00 DOE
- 5 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical Engineer for an opening in Baltimore, MD
Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks. Designs electrical equipment, components, products, and systems for military purposes.
- Design Capabilities from Inside out (FPGA to PWB to CCA to Assembly to Box to Cabling to System)
- Experience with EMI/EMC/ESD
- Experience with Part Management Plan (PMP)
- ECAD Capabilities for higher level drawings, Zuken Layout and Cabling for design work
- Capable of Basic to Advanced Electrical Analysis
- Parts and Component Selection experience
- Interface Design
- Simple to Complex Cable Design
- Hands on Experience
- Electro-Mechanical Capabilities is Important
- Familiarity with Environmental Design Requirements (Shock/Vibe/Wind/Rain…..)
- Technical Documentation (Impactful Slides Presentations, EDF Documents, Whitepapers, and Analysis)
BS+4-8 YRS or MS+2-6 YRS
4/10- 1st Shift
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.