- 196350 - Inventory & Project Support Clerk
- CA-Bay Area
- San Leandro
- $20 to $25.00 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Inventory & Project Support Clerk for an opening in San Leandro, CA
• Perform material receiving and inventory management.
• Receive & tag items.
• Log items into database.
• Report to Program Manager on the material inventory status.
• Utilize pallet jack to move inventory.
• Lift boxes up to 40 pounds
• Familiarity with common hardware and fasteners a plus
• Skilled in use of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and database ERP system (CostPoint preferred or SAP)
• Ability to operate a folklift (preferred)
High School or equivalent plus 2 years of related experience. Associate’s degree preferred.
7:30am-5:00pm (depending on program needs)
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x223 or (800) 927-9318 x223
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.