- 196419 - Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Software Engineer
- Salt Lake City
- 11 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Software Engineer for an opening in Salt Lake City, UT
This engineer will need experience in SW design, digital communications, modems, and FPGA design.
Areas of desired experience or education include:
• Forward Error Correction (FEC)
• Digital filters
• Baseband sampling
• Tracking Algorithms
• 4+ years of experience implementing complex modem algorithms in DSP software.
• 4+ years of equivalent experience in FPGA design with SW background will also receive consideration
• Preferred Skills:
• Expertise in C++ and object-oriented software design
• Expertise in software design for testability
• Expertise in laboratory debug techniques using digital scopes, logic analyzers, BERTS & other complex measurement equipment
• Experience with TI DSP BIOS RTOS is a plus.
• Familiarity with Git is a plus
• Familiarity with VHDL/Verilog and Matlab/Simulink is a plus
• Bachelor’s (Master’s preferred) degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
9/80- 1st Shift
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x283 or (800) 927-9318 x283
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.