- 196429 - Embedded C++ SW 3
- $49.09 to $61.36 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking four Embedded C++ SW 3's for an opportunity in Chandler, AZ.
Responsible for the design and implementation of embedded software, simulation, and test tools through the full software life cycle for launch vehicles. This includes the development of software requirement specifications and design documentation as well as participating in software process activities including peer reviews, integration testing, and configuration management. The candidate may also work in conjunction with a software project manager to develop schedules, track progress, lead a development team, and support internal and external program and customer meetings.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with a minimum of ten (10) years of experience.
• Object Oriented (OO) software development experience with the C++ programming language
• Experience in embedded real-time software development, debug and test
• Experience with real time operating systems (RTOS) environments including VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS or other equivalent RTOS
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with full software development lifecycle
• Experience with PowerPC processors (PPC 750, 8260 & 8280)
• Interrupt Service Routine, Device Driver, and chip level software development and debugging experience
• Working knowledge of hardware/software analysis tools (debuggers, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, emulators, etc)
• Proficiency with Linux and Linux based software development tools
• Familiarity with DOORS (Requirement Management System), Rational Rose, Rhapsody, Razor and Synergy tools
• Experience with CMM/SEI or equivalent software development process
• Experience with UML in developing design models
• Experience with space craft or launch systems software development is highly desired.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
School must be accredited.
9/80 work week. Due to the pandemic, we are still doing quite a bit from home but coming into the office as necessary to work on in closed areas.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x256 or (800) 927-9318 x256
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.