- 196471 - Facilities Project Admin 3
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Facilities Project Admin 3 for an opening in Everett, WA.
• Lead the subcontracting process including initial scope review meetings, finalizing agreed processes, and assisting with the development of subcontract scopes of work.
• Assist with logistical planning and the development of the schedule during the pursuit phase.
• Lead constructability reviews of the design documents on projects and assist with scope gap analysis.
• Direct and approve the project site construction resources required (people, tools, equipment, materials, internal and external services).
• Ensure that Project Quality Risk Assessment is conducted for the project upon award of the project contract.
• Monitor and control construction activities through effective communication with contracted vendors.
• Ensure vendor adherence to onsite safety plans.
• Commissioning support activities.
• Establish and maintain relationships with both suppliers and internal indirect supply chain agents.
• Field inspection to review deliverables for quality in accordance to design and quality standards.
• Manage overall cost within budgets provided and being proactive with project managers when determining when the project is at risk.
Accredited advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.