- 196482 - Material Analyst 2
- Up to $35.00 DOE
- 11 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Material Analyst 2 for an opening in Alpharetta, GA
Prepares lists of materials, accessories, and parts used in production following engineering and design blueprints. Examines blueprints, identifies parts code, computes quantity needed, and lists total material requirements including contract numbers.
• Directs placement of purchase requisitions for manufacturing materials according to the requirements defined by the Material Requirements Program (MRP).
• Responsible for timing requisition placement with Purchasing Department to ensure delivery status will meet production schedules and budgets established by applicable material proposals.
• Works closely with all departments to status/track the material shortages and provide timely reporting to the Program Office, Purchasing, Planning, Engineering and Production Management.
• Work closely with engineering and program management monitoring and tracking to the program schedules to ensure all new releases meet schedule on pilot programs.
• Expedite material with Purchasing to support 0% kit shortages at the time of kit pull.
• Approve and process ITO’s in or out.
• Support the program MRB and ECN activities.
• Update daily status of programs reviewed each A.M. at the production status meeting.
• Update weekly statuses of material shortages for the program review meetings.
• Assist in EAC process.
• Skills in various Microsoft computer programs: Excel, Word and Power Point
• Attendance and subject completion in formal training course such as the ones give by APICS
• Very detail oriented
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent 5-8 year experience in an electronic manufacturing company
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.