- 196508 - Systems Engineer
- Remote Work
- $40.87 to $108.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for an opening in Remote, US
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
• Deploying to programs on short-term assignments to initiate & guide model-based systems engineering implementation
• Developing reference architectures for our key product lines for use as a basis of program architectures
• Develop best practices and conventions for the Aero modeling environment
• Exploring and implementing advanced modeling features to integrate data across functional lines
• Experience with the Systems Engineering lifecycle and implementing MBSE across hardware and software
• At least 5 years of SySML modeling experience using Cameo or MagicDraw
• Experience with other Model-Based Systems Engineering toolsets, i.e. UAF, Simulations, Metrics, and Tool Customizations
• OMG SySML Model Builder Intermediate Certification
• Program/project management experience
BS+9-15 YRS or MS+7-13 YRS
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.