- 196513 - Information Technology Software Application Developer 3
- Remote Work
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Information Technology Software Application Developer 3 for an opening in Remote, WA.
Performs architectural trade studies and contributes to the development of documentation and maintenance of software architectures. Participates in internal and external architecture reviews. Provides data, recommendations, and estimates for software component level project planning including corrective action plans. Coordinates and participates in project management reviews and compliance audits. Develops Computer Software Units (CSUs) software requirements and algorithms. Defines internal interfaces. Performs requirements allocation between hardware, software, and operators. Participates in requirement team and peer reviews as a presenter and evaluator. Performs requirements change assessment and provides a technical interface to requirement change-assessment meetings. Develops supplier/subcontract performance assessment including appropriate metrics. Makes recommendations of adequacy of subcontractor/supplier technical approach to project lead. Helps resolve programmatic and technical problems that would impact cost, schedule and/or performance. Develops, maintains, and unit tests code. Develops/decomposes, documents, and maintains designs for software. Participates in internal design reviews and builds large scale software systems. Participates in software integration efforts. Troubleshoots and investigates problems across software components. Develops, selects, tailors, and deploys processes and tools. Establishes metrics. Participates in process reviews. Provide expertise on software methodologies and processes to internal/external customers. Supports operational and integration issue resolution.
• 2 plus years hands on experience with AWS Cloud
• 2 plus years hands on experience with Terraform
• 2 plus years hand on experience with Configuration as Code
• 1 plus years hands on experience with Containers
• 2 plus years’ experience utilizing continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
• 2 years Developer experience using Git in Linux Environment
• 2 plus years of experience deploying web applications (COTS or custom-built) into various environments such as development, test/QA, production
PREFERRED DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• AWS Certification (Certified Developer Associate, Solutions Architect Associate, Cloud Practitioner)
• Experience in deploying, administering, maintaining and upgrading one or more of these applications: Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, or JFrog Artifactory
• 1 plus years’ experience with automation and provisioning of cloud environments
• Hands on experience in AWS services e.g. VPC, IAM, EC2, Auto-scaling, ELB, ECR, S3, DynamoDB, Postgres (RDS), Lambda, SQS, SNS, RDS, VPC, Route 53, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, AWS Config, Cloudtrail, AWS Developer Tools etc.
• Experience implementing AWS solutions design and deployment of enterprise-scale applications
• Experience developing guidelines and best practices for cloud-oriented development & implementations including containers and container orchestration
• Define and enforce AWS Well-Architected pillars: operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and cost optimization
Accredited advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x283 or (800) 927-9318 x283
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.