- 196515 - Programmer Analyst 4
- Remote Work
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Programmer Analyst 4 for an opening in Remote, WA.
This position will be 100% remote. Prefer candidates to be local to Kent, WA.
Leads and performs the design, program, test, implementation and documentation of complex computing applications and software or computing architecture and computing application system designs. Leads analysis of end user processes to define application requirements. Writes and compiles complex code based on documented design or designs application architecture that integrates application software and delivery subsystems for specific applications. Modifies or upgrades complex applications to maintain functionality and performance. Identifies and recommends improvements. Identifies and resolves complex programming or application architecture problems.
• 5 plus years’ experience as Programmer / Developer for a web-based application hosted in a Linux environment
• 5 plus years’ experience as Functional / Technical Analyst
• 2 plus years’ Experience in continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), including deploying to AWS environments
• 3 plus years’ experience with Source Code Management tools (like Git or similar technology)
• 3 plus years’ working with SAFe or Agile methodologies
• 3 plus years' leading requirements or development work
• AWS Certified Developer
PREFERRED DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience in deploying, administering, maintaining and upgrading one or more of these applications: Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and JFrog Artifactory
• 2 plus years’ experience with technologies related to IaC (infrastructure and Code) and CaC (Configuration and Code)
• Experience in Test Automation
• SAFe certified
• Strong analytical skills, proven problem solving, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Successful at building strong relationships with customer and stakeholders
Accredited education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience, 13 years' related work experience, etc.).
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x256 or (800) 927-9318 x256
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.