- 196585 - Sr GPS Applications Developer
- CA-Central California
- $70 to $85.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. GPS Applications Developer for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
The Senior Application Developer will be supporting GPS programs for test applications and services. Duties include design, architecting, integrating test equipment COTS, integrating scripts, development windows web applications, database integration, testing, and collaborating with Systems and Test engineering.
• Architect software solutions for complex high volume data environments
• Experience with compiled programming languages (C++/C), interpreted languages (Python) and software debugging
• Design, develop and implement software utilizing various network protocols
• Collaborate with software development team to fix and improve existing applications
• Knowledge of electrical test methodology and result validation criteria
• Knowledge of computer system infrastructure, information, application, security, system management, system integration
• Support software testers and application engineers during deployments and maintenance
• Provide support for testing/development/staging environments
• Experience integrating software and hardware systems
• Experience with database development, design and implementation
• Good problem-solving abilities, careful attention to detail, open to taking direction and adapting to course corrections
• In-depth experienced and proficient with programming languages: Structured Query Language (SQL), C/C++, C#, and Python.
• Deep understanding of object oriented and functional paradigms.
• Experience in client/server architecture
• Experience working with JSON APIs
• Effective communication in technical concepts and solutions
• Working knowledge of Git
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of professional experience as a software developer and 3+ years professional experience as a senior level software developer
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x256 or (800) 927-9318 x256
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.