- 196662 - Designer/ Drafter
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Graphic Designer for an opening in Remote, IN.
- Create customer facing submittal packages for field team and customer use as well as production facing drawings for manufacturing.
- Work with sales team to develop ideal equipment placement to aid the workflow for medical professionals.
- Use a combination of 2D and 3D drawings to ensure our products will interact and not collide with 3rd party imaging equipment or other room features.
- Create equipment drawings that meet customer specifications while ensuring the drawings meet hospital regulations and production requirements.
- Strive for continuous improvement of drafting processes. Develop and implement ideas for improvement of company’s CAD/BIM capabilities, processes, and standards.
- Create bill of materials and work orders for the production process.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Minimum 1+ years AUTOCAD / REVIT / NAVISWORKS experience and detailed understanding of its processing, including setting up and maintaining jobs, files, families and work sets.
- Minimum 1+ years of design experience in the professional services industry, preferably A/E/C or MEP firm.
- Familiarity with construction and MEP coordination process.
- Experience dealing with architects and equipment consultants and a basic understanding of the architectural design process.
- Basic understanding of clinical practices in medical environments.
- Familiarity with applicable National Building Codes, NFPA, and NEC.
- Ability to navigate and interpret construction drawings, specifications, building codes, and other technical product and material specifications.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications.
- Flexible to work necessary hours in order to meet assigned deadlines.
A.S., BS/BA degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or other design related discipline, or comparable combination of education and experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.