- 196709 - Aircraft Assembly Technician
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Aircraft Assembly Technician for an opening in Mesa, AZ.
• Experience in assembly, disassembly, install, test and troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies on Apache Longbow Helicopters.
• Follow computer based and other specific processes and systems, including manufacturing planning and blueprints, as well as other forms of both written and oral instructions.
• Mechanical, electrical/avionics, sheet metal or composites work on Apache Longbow Helicopters.
• Follow specific tool control, FOD (Foreign Object, Debris) control and safety guidelines and policies.
Minimum of 1 year of experience with aircraft assembly processes.
• Experience reading and interpreting assembly instructions or drawings.
Prefer specific Apache Longbow knowledge in systems such as Hydraulics, Flight Controls, Rigs, Fuel, Environmental Control Systems, Avionics, Wire Harness Installation and routing, Fairings, Brakes.
• A & P License preferred.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.