- 196718 - Manufacturing Technician 2
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $14.14 to $17.67 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking two Manufacturing Technician 2's for an opportunity in Goleta, CA.
Performs functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies and final assemblies. Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment. Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process. Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
High School Diploma
- 2 years of Experience as an manufacturing assembler
- Experience in Aerospace or Space manufacturing
- Ability to read and interpret a manufacturing blue print or/and manufacturing work instructions
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
-Knowledge of Safety, Tool control , Foreign Object Damage (FOD), Supply and HAZMAT programs
- Hands on experience with tools such as sanders, banders, saws, jigs, powered tools, drill press, expanders, saws, jacks, hammers, wrenches, reamers, and /or conventional mills/machinery.
- Soldering Experience
- Knowledge of automated equipment, technology, and processing
- Ability to operate a crane or/and forklift
- knowledge of composites and composite bonding
High School Diploma or equivalent.
School must be accredited.
9/80 workweek. 1st shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x332 or (800) 927-9318 x332
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.