- 196724 - Mid-Level Computing Systems Architect 3
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Mid-Level Computing Systems Architect 3 for an opening in Everett, WA.
Job position locations include:
North Charleston, SC
Hybrid role 1-2 days onsite
• Serve as a solution architect for Manufacturing and Quality products. Responsible for capabilities, solutions, research and transformation, systems roadmaps, technology roadmaps and risk mitigation.
• Establish end to end solution architecture for migrating several legacy Manufacturing & Quality solutions and MOM capabilities to the Dassault Systems Delmia Apriso platform
• Identify business and technology trends and evaluates their impact on the domain solution portfolio
• Act as the Solution Design Authority and prepare technical impact and risk assessments, trade Study documents, functional and technical architecture views.
• Provide solutions for integrating the Dassault Systems Delmia Apriso platform with other Manufacturing & Quality systems and Legacy applications.
• Conduct platform validation, gap analysis for capabilities and produces Solution Architecture for configurations and customizations.
• Collaborate with Manufacturing, Engineering, and other Solution Architects, Product Manager, and developers to deliver the solutions of highest quality for complex SOW’s.
• Participate and contribute in all phases of the application development life cycle including research and design, development, testing, implementation and support.
• Participate and contribute in Architectural and Technical discussions with large groups of people in solution design workshops.
• Influence the Design Development Decisions, Coding and Deployment standards for MOM implementations.
• Address business needs and requirements, as well as tackle business problems, through the design and development of applications and information systems.
• Contribute to the overall architecture vision for a solution and develop the solution conceptual architecture, systems architecture, technology architecture, and associated artifacts.
• Contribute to the continuous maintenance of a system developed to ensure that there is a secure and stable IT environment for a software solution to work properly, and ensure that such a solution will keep being relevant in terms of the business value it should deliver.
• Partner with solution architects within the segment for alignment to the Manufacturing and Quality initiative.
• Contribute with architect leaders on product evaluation or alternative analysis to help the business select the right solution for their needs.
• Assist business in the scoping and planning of upcoming projects.
• Evaluate architecture solutions and alternatives to assess suitability for integration into delivery system environments.
• Work closely with other segment architects to define future state architecture roadmap for the Manufacturing and Quality domain
Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in Design and development of Integrations manufacturing applications using web services and API’s.
• Experience in problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes.
PREFERRED DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Applying Scaled Agile framework for program / project lifecycle methodology.
• Strong affinity towards Manufacturing, Engineering, Aerospace Domain.
• Long term approach to career and interest in progressing into strategic/technical leadership roles in the IT/Manufacturing Organization.
• 2+ Years' Experience with Agile Development
Accredited education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience, 9 years' related work experience, etc.).
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.