- 196731 - Supply Chain Specialist 2
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Supply Chain Specialist 2's located in Dallas, TX.
Assists in analyzing post production supply chain data to define reorder points and quantities. Enters, tracks, monitors and coordinates customer material and delivery requirements and customer orders. Processes material returned from customers. Assists in the analysis of supplier and/or customer data regarding products or services to include repair capabilities, capacity and performance. Processes documentation associated with repair items and warranty claims.
• Performs or maintains routine inventory procedures. Processes material returned from the customer and makes recommendations concerning disposition.
• Enters, tracks and monitors customer requirements/inquiries using various job processes and systems to support our customers. Identifies and responds to customer supply chain management issues of routine scope and complexity using established processes, policies and practices for guidance to understand and meet customer needs.
• Processes and tracks supply chain management data from multiple sources, prepares data and inputs into tools and models in order to maintain supply chain effectiveness and efficiency.
• Processes and tracks supply chain requirements with internal/external suppliers in order to support demands and ensure best value (e.g., schedule, quality, price, cycle time) for Boeing and the customer.
• Prepares for supplier/customer interface requirements or needs by supporting related activities to improve or sustain performance or program status.
• Collects customer, supplier, and industry information to support the development, planning, testing, and implementation of process, product, system and program enhancements and revisions.
• Collects supplier and/or customer data regarding products or services to include production or repair capabilities, capacity, and performance in order to support product improvement opportunities. Summarizes and communicates findings to appropriate parties.
• When the parameters are clearly defined, generates and analyzes supply chain performance and management metrics data and charts for the organization's leadership used to manage business operations. Supports administration of budget plan.
• Coordinate the movement of assets and components through the repair cycle. Process documentation associated with the movement of repair articles to ensure traceability of assets and customer visibility.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Bachelor of Science Degree with focus on Supply Chain or Planning
• Supply Chain Basic Knowledge
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Oracle or SQL Experience
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience.
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
The candidate selected to fill this assignment must successfully pass a credit check performed by the client.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x232 or (800) 927-9318 x232
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.