- 196732 - Supply Chain Analyst 2
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst 2 for an opening in Dallas, TX.
• Reviewing Bill of Materials and loading part records into the system
• Systematically loading part demands and submitting purchase requests
• Follow up on purchase order placement and supplier delivery commitments
• Systematically evaluating inventory levels to minimize excess
• Identification and mitigation of part shortages to meet contractual schedules
• Providing status to Program Managers on specific projects
• Resolving supply constraints (e.g. non-conformances, supplier issues, engineering, etc)
• Working with Cross-Functional Teams including functions such as engineering, quality assurance, warehouse & logistics, and contracts.
• Utilizing numerous systems and tools to perform job, including Client Integrated Retrofit Kitting System (BIRKS), GOLD-GSN, SRTD, Order Manager, Excel, Networks Procurement (NWP), Compass Contract, and SCARS, SMPP, Supplier Delivery Follow-up (SDF)
2+ years following up on purchase order placement and supplier delivery commitments
• 2+ years demand planning and inventory management
• 2+ years obtaining, analyzing, and organizing information from multiple systems
• 2+ years working on cross-functional teams
• 2+ years supporting internal and/or external customers
• Experience solving complex problems with numerous stakeholders
• Detail Oriented – experience managing numerous details as well as identify discrepancies
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
PREFERRED DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite primarily Excel including v-lookups
• Experience with the following Client Systems: Boeing Integrated Retrofit Kitting System (BIRKS), GOLD-GSN, SRTD, Order Manager, Excel, Networks Procurement (NWP), Compass Contract, and SCARS, SMPP, Supplier Delivery Follow-up (SDF)
• Aircraft modification support experience
Accredited education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience , 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.