- 196756 - Flight Simulation Trainer
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- San Diego
- Up to $69.27 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Flight Simulation Trainer 3 for an opportunity in San Diego, CA.
Plans, develops, and coordinates pilot product training programs for customers. Obtains information needed to prepare training programs; prepares training materials; develops course content; determines methodology; and coordinates the development of training aids. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities. May utilize trainers with technical expertise. Continuously revises lesson plans to meet new training requirements and to keep technical information up to date.
• 6 years’ experience with a Bachelor’s Degree; or 4 years with Masters and relevant experience. 10 years of relevant experience may be used in lieu of education.
• Applicants should be able to demonstrate an understanding of Aviation and Aerospace technical data and pilot procedures.
• Must be experienced with technical writing, training development, and conducting briefings and/or presentations.
• Ability to gain proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, training development software, and an ability to learn and become proficient with related software used for training development, project tracking, and presentations.
• Ability to research engineering data, technical manuals, and utilize subject matter experts, team members, and established processes to complete complex training materials, schedules, and related projects under very general supervision.
• Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days- a-week, and 365 days a year.
• MTS (Master Trainer Specialist) Qualified
• GH Pilot Experience desired.
• Current/former pilot, with unmanned aircraft experience.
• Experience in Quality Assurance or performing quality reviews of technical publications or training documents, preferred.
• Flight experience and familiarity with unmanned ground control station (GCS) and aircraft commercial software such as PFPS, JMPS, and/or Falcon View is highly desired.
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
9/80 workweek with travel.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.