- 196873 - Recruiter
- Remote Work
- $16 to $42.00 DOE
- 8 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Recruiter for an opening in Remote, US
Tracks success of branding, marketing, and sourcing efforts to demonstrate ROI and drive investment decisions. Drives brand awareness and the candidate value proposition for Aeronautics' Company to reinforce Lockheed Martin as the employer of choice. Performs sourcing for positions for which it has typically been difficult to recruit diverse talent or that require highly unique capabilities. Delivers available, diverse, qualified sourcing pools for recruiters to screen talent and prepare slates. Executes recruitment branding, marketing and outreach, and social media strategies through collaboration and partnership with stakeholders in Talent Acquisition, Talent & Organizational Capability, Communications and Community Relations, Corporate Talent Acquisition media and marketing, Workforce Strategy, Diversity and Inclusion, and Compensation, as well as relevant external organizations (e.g., vendors, community partnerships). Applies industry best practices and studies other organizations’ sourcing, branding, and marketing practices to continually strengthen the strategy and execution for Aeronautics. Utilizes Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project) and other software tools/ solutions as needed. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Source potential and passive candidates through social media, internet sourcing, direct outreach, and relationship building.
• Push boundaries and develop new approaches for finding and attracting passive candidates.
• Design and execute sourcing strategies that fit and flex with dynamic and evolving business priorities.
• Consult directly with executives to shape expectations and apply new techniques to acquire talent.
• Influence the business on sourcing strategy using knowledge of the external market, competitor intelligence, and experimentation with new tools and technology.
• Create diverse slates by sourcing and recruiting nationwide using applicable tools (e.g., CRM tools, social media campaigns, hiring events, etc.) to find the best talent that meets business needs.
BS+4-8 YRS or MS+2-6 YRS
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.