- 196946 - Procurement Coordinator
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Procurement Coordinator for a Hybrid opening in Mesa, AZ.
Applying candidates must be local to the Mesa, AZ area.
• Enters data, runs complex queries, performs updates and edits databases for procurement agents, management and other customers to ensure data integrity and timeliness.
• Collects, organizes, analyzes, edits and provides data from various computer systems and databases to procurement agents and management in order to effectively evaluate processes and performance within the procurement cycle.
• Communicates with suppliers, procurement agents and internal customers to identify and resolve issues associated with the procurement cycle such as quotes, billing, contracts and other documentation discrepancies to ensure contractual compliance.
• Oversees the scheduling and organization of meetings, recording and distribution of meeting minutes and agendas, processing and filing of forms and documentation and performs other administrative tasks to assist in the efficiency of procurement operations.
• Prepares customer specific, basic charts and reports for procurement agents and management to support analysis and management of procurement elements (e.g., supplier cost, delivery, quality).
• With close oversight of management, completes procurement responsibilities for low value, non complex procurements and releases to previously negotiated strategic agreements.
• Supports Procurement Agents in the completion of procurement transactions as determined by assigned management.
• Gathers documentation (e.g., drawings, specifications, statements of work) from various data sources and assists in the distribution to suppliers, in order to define contractual requirements.
• More than 1 year of experience using all the following Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• More than 1 year of experience with Supplier Management or Procurement practices and processes.
• More than 1 year of experience working with Procurement, Supplier Management, Supply Chain, Material Management and/or Logistics processes.
PREFERRED DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• More than 1 year of experience collecting data from multiple sources to create reports.
Accredited basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.