- 196980 - Product Review Engineer 3
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Product Review Engineer 3 for an opening in Tukwila, WA.
The position will be 100% onsite,
• Develop and devise Engineering dispositions for the P-8 Aircraft in BDS production line.
• Design structural repairs and Conducts simple static strength analysis.
• Apply knowledge of Boeing design principles to assess and resolve product/process issues through the product lifecycle
• Analyze, conduct root cause analysis and develop dispositions for design non-conformances
• Apply engineering principles to research technical, operational and quality issues that cannot be resolved by customer and designs interim and final engineering solutions
• Communicates proactively with Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Design, and management personnel.
• Identify documents, analyze reported problems and communicate deviations that could impact design intent and safety; recommend and manage resolution
• Develop and implement product/process improvements
• Represent the engineering community in the build through post production environment
• Ensure supplier and build partner compliance with Boeing standards
• Analyze damage repair or structural modification to determine appropriate jacking and shoring, prevent collateral damage and assure a safe work environment
• Design interim structural repairs and conducts simple static strength analysis
• Develop non-destructive test procedures, tools and standards
• Develop effective troubleshooting approaches for electrical, communications, and mission systems faults.
• Represent the Engineering community in the build through post production
• Supports the Integrated Product Team as the on site Engineering Representative.
• 3+ years of engineering experience.
• Strong Communication Skills are a must.
PREFERRED DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Present Material Review Board authority is a definite plus.
• Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment and .
• Problem Solving is a daily job her. Must be hands on and highly motivated to help.
Accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
• Must be willing to work second shift.
• Must be willing to work overtime including weekends when required.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.