- 197082 - Mfg Operations Analyst 3
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Mfg Operations Analyst 3 for an opportunity in Berkeley, MO.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide learning consultation services.
- Provide extensive professional & technical assistance in both formal classroom and on-the-job learning.
- Render professional assistance to resolve difficult or unusual problems.
- Facilitate work teams, providing necessary training, and leading problem resolution and process
- Continually broaden/deepen areas of expertise to ensure flexibility across the collective SOW.
- Applies process management and process improvement techniques to resolve production concerns.
- Interpret regulations and standards, ensure delivery of learning complies with commercial, government, regulatory and organizational standards and specifications. Emphasize safety precautions to be taken as applicable.
- Uses problem-solving, analytical, and skills to develop innovative solutions.
- Independently performs as an instructor/facilitator/technical performance coach in a specialized content area from one or more of the following areas of expertise including but not limited to Aircraft Structures, Aircraft Mechanical, Aircraft Drawings, Aircraft Process Specifications, Military Technical Data, and/or Electronic Work Instructions.
- Conduct learning utilizing a variety of delivery methods, techniques and platforms.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in Fighter Jet Structures and Mechanical procedures i.e. precision drilling, fastener installation/removal,
sealing, line installation, bonding and grounding, torquing, safetying devices, etc.
- Experience transferring knowledge through formal or informal modes of training.
- Experience and ability to demonstrate skills associated with various fittings and associated tools/equipment i.e.. Rynglok,
Permaswage, Rosan, Dyna-tube, Sierracin/Harrison, etc.
- Military Technical School Training and/or FAA A&P License
Accredited Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Less than 10%
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM-4:00 PM
12 months possible extension
Role is on-site. Candidates will need to be local to STL or willing to re-locate prior to start at own expense
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.