- 197108 - Administrative Assistant
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- West Hollywood
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a hybrid opportunity in West Hollywood, CA.
Manage the Managing Directors calendars. Project manage team meetings, and coordinating meeting agendas Ensure that tasks and projects are completed correctly and on time Proactively communicates follow-up information on all matters
The Administrative Assistant for the Managing Director will support at an administrative level to include, but not limited to calendar management, booking of travel, expense reports, and overall day-to-day support.
- 2+ years of experience as an administrative assistant or similar role
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word) and calendar management
- Strong technical proficiency and written/verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented – accurately checks processes and tasks, discover, and corrects errors
- Works well in autonomy and ambiguity; proactively works through problems and creates solutions
- Quick learner that grasps concepts and processes easily, and understands how they affect each other
- Capable of working well with diverse personalities
- Able to effectively prioritize projects and tasks
- Excellent organization and project management skills; able to multitask across multiple projects
- Previous experience supporting an Executive
- Ability to work alongside different levels from senior management to front-line employees
- Proactive solution-oriented problem-solver
-Must have a willingness to learn on the job
Accredited Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or a High School Diploma/GED (required)
WORK HOURS: 8:00AM-5:00PM (TBD)
Remote to start, will sit onsite in West Hollywood once opens (TBD) - hybrid model okay
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.