- 197175 - Recruiter
- Fort Meade
- $46 to $51.00 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Recruiter for an opening in Fort Meade, MD
Identify and manage internal and external all-source Military Operations, including both analytical and collection requirements from across the Military Operations community. May work alone or with DoD civilians and military personnel. Performs a variety of activities:
1. Prior Recruiting Command experience either at the CMD or actual recruiter level. (preferably Army)
2. Very well experienced in multiple MS Office systems
3. Prior experience in the recruiting process and if no SOF experience adaptable enough to learn our process
4. Ability to work alone as well as a member of a team
5. Willingness to either move or commute as needed to the Ft. Meade, MD area
6. Ability to manage multiple tasks at any given time
7. Prior SOF and/or SOF recruiting experience
8. Exceptional written and verbal communication
BS+6-10 YRS or MS+4-8 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.